▼

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kitchen Utensils Wall Art


I found these interesting kitchen serving utensils when I was at the thrift store the other day.  They are tarnished, especially at the tips and when I showed them to my husband he said, "I think you can clean those with ketchup"... how dare he suggest such a thing! I love the character that they have.  I framed them and can't wait to hang them in the kitchen or dining room.


 I thought this was a neat picture.  You can see the reflection of the tree in the spoon.


Linking to:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

7 comments:

  1. There are some kitchen utensils pieces out there that are replicas... like paintings on canvas that just don't cut it (no pun intended). BUT... I love this. And don't you dare clean those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the way they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. turned out neat!!! i love it:)

    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. I've looked around your blog and I'm your newest follower. I would love if you followed me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great! I've always loved utensil art in the kitchen, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shape of those utensils is so cool. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a certain brand of kitchen tap accessories you prefer to use?

    ReplyDelete