▼

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Safari Birthday Party Part 3: Invitations

 

I am feeling a little more at ease with this upcoming birthday party.  I love planning parties but sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach if you know what I mean.   Now though I feel as though I am getting things more under control.  I am getting down to the nitty gritty {spoken in the Nacho voice}.  Here is the invitation for my daughter's upcoming girlie safari birthday party.  It is probably pretty obvious but she will be turning two.  I took out the date because you know, I am paranoid like that :).


All stacked and ready to go! 

Linking up to the blogs on my sidebar--->


13 comments:

  1. Wow I feel so lazy with my boys' parties! Can you help me plan one?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I love all those embellishments!
    I would love for you to participate in my Scrapbook Sundays over at born-again crafter!
    http://bornagaincrafter.blogspot.com/2011/02/scrapbook-sundays.html

    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $15 store credit to select from a wide range of gorgeous hair clips and hairbands for little girls. check it out.
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/02/fancy-headbands-and-hair-clips-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to find a safari birthday party just a day after my six almost 7 year old told me she wants a savannah party. I am off to check the two posts on your party to see if I can steal a few ideas from you.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these invites! Great work! Sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach too:)
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Grsat job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie last week! I can't wait to see what you have for this week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them im planning my daughter 1st birthday and i want it to be safari theme but girly so i love this idea did u buy the paper or how did u do it please help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. aleg720: I got the paper from Hobby Lobby and used my silhouette to cut out the envelope. Let me know if you have any more questions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know its been a few years since this party, however, is there a tutorial that was used to make this amazing invitations.?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ashley- I don't have a tutorial but if you want to email me, I can give you a run through of how I put it together. Email me at greyluster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete