▼

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The iCheap homemade arm band

Introducing...the iCheap. For all you cheap economical people out there.  My husband is very "economical" and he put together this homemade arm band for his iPhone. It consists of an old sock, duct tape, and a pattella tendon knee strap.  The iCheap had its maiden voyage today when my husband was on his run and he reported that it did quite well.  There you have it.

7 comments:

  1. Love it!!! That's so much like my hubby (but don't tell him I said that ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my husband... the 'economical' part not the running part LOL I am visiting from Creative Girls Blog Hop and I am a new follower! Hope to see more from you soon!
    Have a great Friday!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I especially love the label.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO clever! I love it, and my husband would love it! I will definitely show it to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinking crafty!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie last week! I can't wait to see what you have for this week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete